Profile for amdywyman

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Going forward and Back-fill

I have been so lax! So bad about getting my blogs posted, in fact I believe I still have one or two that I wanted to get posted before I had Devon and it never happened. My goal is to start anew and back-fill the stuff that has happened (having a baby for example) since I last posted (Six months ago! Yikes!).

Other projects have taken over my life. Suddenly I am knitting like crazy and getting things done! I started in February and haven't stopped much since. (Ok, a little while after Devon was born, because I just didn't have much free time. Not sure why.) I just wish my house was faring as well as those projects. Really I want to throw stuff out of my house and start fresh. I get so tired of all the STUFF. It's everywhere, and I feel like it's taking over. Is anyone a professional organizer out there?

So here is to getting back on the horse (so to speak), and keeping my blog updated!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

can you add me to your email list so that I get an email everytime you post a new blog? I don't want to miss any of your life :)

Boagie (Janice) said...

Me too with Tracy's request, if it's ok with you?

I don't know how you get as much done as you do with three little ones, a household to run, husband's business to care for and tri-ts to prepare for and enter in.