Profile for amdywyman

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun pictures

Her are a few things we've been doing since I haven't been blogging. These first two are a favorite around this house: brushing teeth. These two LOVE to brush their teeth and like to take a while to do it. I caught them both, but it's hard because Tate doesn't want to stay still for pictures. At least Ayden is slower and I can usually catch her.
Ayden just started doing this. Normally when she gets all of her cereal done she picks up her bowl and dumps her milk out on the tray. I'll take this any day. She was actually able to drink almost all of her milk in her bowl like this.
While I was trying to get these pictures of Ayden, Tate said "take a picture of me, mommy!". So I got a shot of him doing one of his favorite things: eating.
This is the front shot of Ayden drinking from her bowl. Notice how she doesn't use her hands?
This was last night while I was fixing dinner and garlic pretzels. I gave her a pretzel and the next time I see her is with a pretzel stuffed mouth hanging out in the pantry. She didn't take anything out, just stood there looking back at us. She stayed in there until she finished her pretzel then got out.
You can really see how she stuffed the whole pretzel into her mouth in this shot. That is the only way this girl eats. She rarely takes bites, she has to have the whole thing in her mouth.


No comments: