I always have just one more thing to add to my list. Most of the time the list is constantly running in my head, which means nothing ever really gets crossed off, which means nothing really gets done. Every once in a while I write the list down and I cross things off to feel a sense of accomplishment. Most everything that I need to do constantly needs work, so I can never really cross it off my never ending list! And I always seem to add that one more thing to my already large and too long list!
So cute!!! Was it your famous chocolate pie that Tracy just loves? I am sure hungry for some of your delicious cooking/baking. When do you plan on visiting me in Iowa? My kitchen is completely equiped with all the latest cooking gagets & machines for you to make yourself at home. I'll even play with the kids while you cook. (Andy is welcome also.) Would love to meet Devon in person.
"Mom! There is a grumbling storm!" - Tate at Rainforest Cafe when the lightning and thunder started.
"I want Heart to Heart!" - This is from Ayden. Every morning. Every. Morning. (heart to heart is a type of kashi cereal)
"Look at all the snow! We have to get our Christmas tree out!" - Tate said this on our last day in Virginia, the only day it snowed while we were there.
"Mom, I'm growing into a dragon." or another variation, "Mom, when will I grow into a dragon?" Tate has lately had a dragon obsession. Don't know where it came from, but he believes that we will all grow into dragons. He even asks Andy and I when we will grow into dragons.
"I want to have fun with Jack" Tate - Sad, so sad. Get back here right now, Lynn!!!
"We have bones, not batteries. Right mom?" Tate after a discussion on the bones in our bodies.
"Mom, the moon has a light in it's belly" - Tate while we were driving home one evening.
1 comment:
So cute!!! Was it your famous chocolate pie that Tracy just loves? I am sure hungry for some of your delicious cooking/baking. When do you plan on visiting me in Iowa? My kitchen is completely equiped with all the latest cooking gagets & machines for you to make yourself at home. I'll even play with the kids while you cook. (Andy is welcome also.) Would love to meet Devon in person.
Post a Comment