Andy had given the kids some snacks and when we looked over at them we saw this:

Tate had pulled Ayden's highchair closer to him so that he could share his yogurt with her. It was so sweet. He was feeding her and getting all of the yogurt off of the bottom of the container, and saying "You want more yogurt Ayden? I'll get you some."

And of course she was more than happy to share his yogurt with him. Tate has also taken to calling Ayden 'little fella'. I think this is in one of the Disney movies but I can't place it. I have tried to explain to him that 'fella' means boy but he doesn't care. He walks around saying "Come on, little fella" in this cute little voice like he's trying to coax a shy kitten out from under the bed.
I am also including a couple of pics of Ayden doing her dress up. This time it is in a hat that Tate got from his friend Mikie's birthday party. She loves to put things on! I am going to have to catch her when she is wearing her new sunglasses, which are hilarious on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment