We went to my cousin Stephanie's house for a week starting April 7, ostensibly to help her with her new baby Hunter, but she is such a great mom she needed little help! So here are few pictures of him and the kids. Tate loved playing with him. He really is sweet with little babies. Today at a friend's birthday party he was giving kisses to this little girl who was sitting next to him.
Here is Ayden dressed up in a outfit that my Aunt Cindy bought her, she loves to get dressed up!

I had to take this picture with a cheerio on her head. She didn't want me to take it off.

This is what happens when you are trying to transition from two naps to one:

She falls asleep while eating her lunch. Isn't that just sad? The other night she did this at dinner (because she didn't take her afternoon nap) and it was the first time I had a child do this. Tate never did because he was such a good napper.

Ayden loved to turn the vibration and music on and off. Hunter didn't seem to mind.

Tate is singing songs to Hunter and he loved it.


This is my cousin's little girl McKenzie (Melissa I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong - email me if I did and I'll fix it) She is holding Ayden's pajama bottoms while holding her shoe to her ear like a phone and sitting in Hunter's swing. The poor thing had an ear infection at this time.


Ayden also loved to play with Hunter. She especially loves baby feet because they move a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment