We all had high hopes going into the race. Andy was pretty sure he could win it (depending, of course, on which runners showed up to race, because pretty much no matter who you are there is always someone faster). Andy, James and Holley all ran this half.
Here are James and Andy at the start. I never did see Holley at the beginning. Of course, James is predicting his placement!

And they're off!


One nice thing about this race is it's start/end location. This was at the end of September which was a brisk day. Since I knew approximately when Andy would finish, Tate, Ayden and I hung out in a coffee shop (about 50 feet from where I am taking these pictures) and ate breakfast and drank hot cocoa. The best way to watch the race!
We came out just in time to hear that they could see the first runner coming in and when we looked, it was Andy!

He finished in first place with a time of 1 hour 16 minutes 38 seconds. A pace of 5:51 per mile!

We kept a look out and saw James finish in 17th place overall and 1st in his age group with a time of 1 hour 25 minutes 39 seconds.

And finally I got to see Holley! Her finish time was 2 hours 6 minutes 18 seconds with a 487th overall place and 57th age group place.

The kids snacked and enjoyed watching the finishers.


Great job to all three!

James receiving his award for first in his age group.

Andy receiving his overall winner medal.

Great job to all of you, I'm so proud!
1 comment:
Congrats to the three muskateers. Looked like you had the fun watching the miniature three muskateers.
Post a Comment