Profile for amdywyman

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little Quirks

My son just recently started saying 'got-for'. "I got-for to wash my hands, mommy." Or "I got-for my truck." It took me a minute when he first started doing this and then I realized he was saying forgot. "I forgot to wash my hands." He had never done this before and now he does it all the time. It's quite strange.

My daughter has taken to crawling around with her shoes on her hands. She loves them on her feet too, but enjoys them on her hands just as much.

I cannot eat a hamburger if it's upside down. By that I mean, if the bottom of the bun is on the top, I have to turn it over. Hot dogs too. Have to have the top of the bun on top and the opening in the bun to my right. Weird, I know. Just seems wrong otherwise.

My husband has to have his shirts folded a certain way. They have to look something like you would find at a store with the shirt front flat and the arms folded around back. That may not seem weird to most people but when I first started dating him, it seemed weird to me. Now I don't notice so much, but I had to think of something.

Now you might wonder why I would post these little oddities. Well I just had to blog about Tate's little word switcheroo and I figured if I wrote about his little quirk I should only be fair and include some of ours too.

Seriously, look for a much more interesting blog from this weekend's triathlon.

No comments: