Thankfully Tate is getting better, although Ayden is still in the midst of the sickness. Hopefully she will be better by Tuesday so we can go to swim lessons and get out of this house! I am so tired of being stuck in here it's ridiculous! I am getting a little more sleep, but I've been trying to train harder to make up for the days I missed, another reason I would like next week to be a healthy week.
I am so tired right now (I just ran for 35 minutes, which is GOOD for me), that I can't even think what else to write. Hopefully, I will have more to say this next week.
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



1 comment:
Hi Amber...hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog...I saw that you posted a comment on Leah's blog and clicked on your profile. So sorry to hear about the illnesses, I feel your pain! Gunner had pink eye the week before last, then a terrible cold which he has now given to both me and Hudson. I am also tired of being cooped up!! Just think, spring is right around the corner...then we will have allergies instead of colds!
Post a Comment