Profile for amdywyman

Monday, February 4, 2008

Quick Note

Ok, I thought Tate's illness was over, or at least getting better, but it seems to be hanging on. He's got a slight fever back and his cough is not good, keeping him and me up most of last night. I'm not looking forward to tonight, I have no hopes of this being a better night. I even had to cancel swim lessons for tomorrow because I need him to get better for this weekend.

We are planning a trip to Yakima, where I grew up, to see family this weekend, and to have the first of Ayden's birthday parties. This two party thing (now for both kids) is getting a little tiresome! The good this is that we do the same at both parties, so at least that is easy. I still don't have enough ideas for Ayden's party and I feel a little guilty for that, Tate's first birthday was quite involved and was a lot of fun and I hope that I can do that for Ayden too. I know, I know. She's only one, you say. I know that, but I enjoy throwing the party too! I know these first few parties are more for me than them. I guess since I will be home all day tomorrow it will be a heavy planning day for me!

I still haven't seen my new nephew yet. It's probably good they didn't come this weekend with Tate being so sick. Having a sick newborn would be even worse. This also throws all my week off for training. I can't go swimming and the gym is out since we would contaminate other people. It will be a long week! Hopefully he will be better for our trip this weekend.

I'll have a more positive post next time. I hope!

No comments: