Profile for amdywyman

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A little while

It's been almost a week since I last posted anything and just a few things have happened. My favorite thing has been a baby shower for my friend Lynn. Myself and two other friends helped plan it for her and we had a great time. We had it at a local tea room, with just a few of her friends and it turned out great. It was nice that it was small and everyone was able to chat and have a great time. The food and tea were fabulous, which just added to the great time. I'll add pics later.

I know I said I would put pictures of Tate at his Thursday swim lesson but I forgot my camera. It's just too much to remember with trying to get all of the paraphernalia needed for two kids and myself. It would have been the perfect picture time too, because he actually put his face under water for the first time. He is doing great in lessons and I am so glad he is in private lessons because I think he is advancing faster than if he was in a group.

I am continuing to train for my three triathlons this year. (that's my goal, anyway) It's hard to find time to train! Especially with planning parties, (one down, two more to go this month!) and Tate getting sick. On the Thursday he did so great in swimming the sickness really hit. It is mostly in his lungs and I was worried for a while that we were headed to the ER. Thankfully we didn't, his temperature hit a high of 102.8 and then broke yesterday afternoon. He still has a good cough, but he is in much better spirits. Andy got sick too, but his didn't last as long, so he should be good by tomorrow when he heads back to work.

Tomorrow my aunt Tammy and mom are coming up here for a meeting. For what, I can't say yet, because we've already had too much talking about it already, so I'll save it for another day. But we should have a good time visiting with the kids and having lunch so that will be nice.

By the way, the two parties I have left this month are for my daughter who is turning one! Already!! I want to have the theme of Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter's Tea Party so if anyone has any ideas or thoughts I would love to hear them!

No comments: