Profile for amdywyman

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick, sick, sick

I am officially going insane. The kids are sick, Tate is the worst, which means that he is whiny and crying over everything. Right now he is crying because I ate the rest of the banana that he didn't want. As long as it would have sat on the counter not being eaten, everything would have been fine. But I ate it, being the horrible mother that I am, and now he is terribly distraught.

We went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said he has a viral cough, which basically means go home because we can't do anything for you. Ayden has the cough too, so I am watching her also. These are my days.

We have had to cancel swim lessons all week, and have been cooped up inside the house for what seems like forever! We had to cancel going to Yakima and visiting family. Now we just get to sit home and drive each other crazy. Something has to get better soon. Right? Keep thinking good thoughts.

1 comment:

Steph said...

So sorry to hear they are sick. That really stinks. Hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that you don't get "the cough".