Profile for amdywyman

Monday, August 25, 2008

18 Months



The day after we got to Chelan Ayden turned 18 months old. I can't believe she is already a year and a half. She is talking so much! And of course, she wants to do anything her big brother does, so sometimes it is a challenge, but she is such a good girl and we love her so much.

What she is doing/saying now:
She can say: water (wa-wa, and let me tell you living by a lake and you hear a lot of wa-wa!), 'I want up', 'I want down', 'What's that?', 'Mama' (a favorite is to pat my arm, or face or back, and say Mama!!!), milk (comes out mew), 'mine' (definitely a favorite thanks to Tate!), she can whinny like a horse, ruff-ruff like a dog, baa, 'I want that', 'I want more', and many others that I am not remembering now!

She can climb pretty much anything, she is starting to go up and down the stairs while standing up and sometimes (depending on the steps) without holding on, she absolutely adores her brother and Grant (her other brother), she loves her milk (remind you of anyone??), she plays memory with us with only minor adjustments needed (mainly not letting her go out of turn), she loves to dance when there is music on or when someone sings (even my pathetic singing!) and for some strange reason she (and Tate) love the toothpaste tube so we now have to make sure we put it out of their reach.


Happy 18 months Ayden!

No comments: