We have been in Chelan for this past week with Andy's family. We rented a house about a block away from Lake Chelan and had a great time visiting, biking, running, talking, watching movies, boating, tubing, skiing, going to the water slides, relaxing at the pool, berry picking, canoing, eating, swimming, etc. What a great time!
Here are just a few of the pictures I (or my brother-in-law) took. FYI: I downloaded my brother-in-law's pictures onto my computer on Wednesday night (we had just gotten to Chelan on Saturday evening around 6) and he had taken 597 pictures. On only 4 full days of being there, he had 597 pictures! Is there any wonder we shy away from you taking pictures all the time, Damian?
Two of my sister-in-laws and I went to the movies one night and saw Mamma Mia! It was such a fun movie! Can't wait to see it again! Thanks Marion for suggesting it.
I know this isn't the best photoshow, but here it is of our Chelan trip. I had a lot of trouble with it and in the interest of time and keeping my sanity I'm just sending it out. Enjoy!
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment