I have decided that is what I am going to think about Tate's many new experiments. I'll give you some fine examples before I tell you of his newest. One you read about before: the fire alarm pull. The question is: "What happens when I pull this lever?" Conclusion: I started crying, my sister started crying, mom freaked out and almost started crying. Police and fire department arrived, rude man got after my mom. Probably won't try again.
Another: The question: "What happens when I put my toys in the pond?" Conclusion: Mom freaked out, mom freaked out, mom freaked out, then some of my toys got thrown away. Lost some toys, but will still probably try again.
And the newest: The question: "What happens when I put an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper in the toilet at once?" Conclusion: Mom freaked out and I clogged the toilet all day long. Maybe won't try again.
Ok, to be fair, he was trying to wipe himself on this last little adventure. He was trying to 'help' and do it by himself when he usually always asks me to help. Well the result when I went in to see him, was him sitting on the toilet and toilet paper sticking out between his legs, it was that full. I didn't even know really what to do at first. So it ended up staying clogged for a while because we had things to do and when I did finally get around to fixing it, it literally took me about 5 minutes of steady plunging to get it clear again. My arms hurt!
Tate, just remember to become a very successful scientist and take care of me in my old age. I'll need it.
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



3 comments:
This is hilarious. A whole roll of toilet paper??? That must have taken him quite awhile. Well, isn't that Tate? Very thorough. Calvin, on the other hand, will take one quick little swipe and then pull up his pants and go off to play. (Often leaving a completely different kind of mess for me to clean) Can't imagine what I'd do if he tried for the whole roll...
After reading that, I think I'll continue to assist Mikie in that dept! Too funny! Only Tate! Loved how you posted it with ?'s and answers.
OMG...I got a good laugh out of that one..an entire roll..priceless! At least he was trying to help, Gunner just yells at the top of his lungs "MOMMY, I WENT POO POO" and continues yelling until I come to wipe...especially fun when you have guests over.
Post a Comment