Profile for amdywyman

Monday, August 4, 2008

Blast from the Past

There are some new features that I wanted to try out in Blogger, so I thought it would be great to explore and post some old photos at the same time.
Here is one that is a true blast from the past. I know it is hard to see, but this picture is when Tate wrote with a pen all over Ayden. What is even more sad is that I was sitting about two feet away trying to finish up buying plane tickets to the Bahamas. This day will haunt Tate forever (probably Ayden too).
This is a dress that my grandmother bought Ayden. It was a preemie dress and didn't fit her very long, but cute none-the-less.
Well, anyway, hope you enjoyed these pictures! I have decided to do these type of posts once a month to help reflect back on the kids childhood and help me remember all of the little things while the kids are still little!

No comments: