The days go by so fast, I can't believe it's already been a week since I've been back from Virginia. My brother, his girlfriend and their new baby are up here in Washington. I still haven't seen my new nephew yet. I am hoping to see him this weekend. When I do I'll put some pictures up.
Tate is taking swim lessons and he is doing so well! I am so proud of him. He likes the water, but is very cautious of it. He does NOT like it in his face at all, yet his swim teacher (Miss Chrissy, whom he loves) has gotten him to lay completely on his back, jump off the side of the pool and go under when he does it, and many other amazing things. He even goes in the big pool to do a lot of it. It's amazing to see the things he is doing now. Here are few pictures (up above because now I can't move my pictures!) The pictures look really steamy because the little pool is quite warm and fogged up my camera lens and I couldn't get it clear. I also realized I took no good pictures of Tate with Miss Chrissy. I tried to snap them quickly without disturbing their session and I was trying to hurry because I need to do my lap swim while the kids are in lessons. So the pictures are of Ayden and Tate playing in the little pool before lessons began.
The very top pictures (because I still can't figure out how to move my pictures! It worked before but now I can't do it! Very frustrating) are of Ayden in Virginia. We were heading out to Mikie's birthday party and I snapped these as she sat in front of me on the floor. She makes the funniest faces! She's a cutie. I will try to get better pictures of Tate in swim lessons on Thursday when he goes again. Hopefully I can move the pictures around next time!


