Today is a rainy day in the northwest. I know, I know, I can hear some of you now saying "are you surprised it's raining?" But contrary to popular belief, it does not rain here constantly. That being said, I really enjoy the rain, some days are just meant to be spent watching the rain come down. I like that it usually makes life a little slower. I had Lynn and Holley I (Jack and Grant, too) come over today for a playgroup which was great. Nice and low key. The crazy thing is how three two year olds can destroy a house. I definitely need a house with a playroom! Well I guess I can't only blame the two year olds anymore since Ayden is mobile now she does her fair share of destruction.
I just ran again today on the treadmill. Thank goodness we have one so that I can get this done while the kids are sleeping, because with the weather rainy and getting dark so early it's hard to get it done. I felt terrible the whole run but I worked on getting it done so that I can lose some weight. We are still working on deciding which triathlons we are doing this year. But the nice news is that my aunt Tammy called today and said she was going to do the triathlons this year with Holley and I! I am so happy and I know that she is going to do fabulously!
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment