He hasn't done this in so long! He's had two other incidents like this. One time he took a pen and drew from one end of my couch to the other, (thank goodness for microfiber couches with scotchguard) and of course, the time he drew all over Ayden. He hasn't done anything since then, so it was such a surprise when he did this. So now he is grounded from his markers. Of course when I told him this, he just looked at me like I was crazy, but at least he knows his markers are gone.
Thankfully, it got better from there. We got our new double stroller, although I won't really be able to try it out until I get back from Virginia. Tate did great in swim class, he went into the big pool and did his jumps and followed directions wonderfully! I am so excited that he is doing so well.
It is a two day countdown until I go to Virginia. By myself. Yikes. Still a little worried about how this is going to go. Should be interesting. I will definitely keep you updated.



3 comments:
Virginia? And by yourself? Why are you going and who's watching the kids? Okay, back to reading your blog!
Now I'm doing the "just one more thing"! But...I'm sure all my girls would love blogging with you. They all stress wanting to get to know "Pop's" side of the family!
Wow I know you told me about the marker incident but I really did not realize how through he was!! Nice job Tate, Don't you dare teach Grant! ;-)
Post a Comment