Profile for amdywyman

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This feels weird



Ok, this is thanks to Marion, my dear sister-in-law, who guilted me into this. So, I am going to give it a try and hope it works out. I have invited a few people to view it, so I hope you all are not sorry.




Since I have been a bum since my last triathlon (it's been since August!) I have started my training today. I am hoping to do my first triathlon this year in June, and I hope to do at least three by the end of the season. That sounds like a reasonable goal, doesn't it?




We had a wonderful Christmas holiday. It's really wonderful to have Andy home for a week, although I wonder sometimes if he thinks it's so great! I haven't worked all the kinks out yet, but the picture above is of Ayden and Tate on Christmas eve, so excited about Santa coming.
Yeah!!! I figured it out. I'm not so stupid after all. This is one of Tate snitching some candy while we worked on the gingerbread house. We actually managed to use every piece of candy we had. Amazing.
Well, I best go. Hopefully my next blogs will be better. Keep an eye out for the Christmas photo show still to come. I just had to get this first blog out of the way because I know that I would have put it off forever.

2 comments:

Holley said...

Nicely done Amber look forward to your future postings!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Amber! I've been so busy with grandbabies that I haven't looked at your blog until today! I'm so excited!