Today I had to go out and get Tate's hair cut before we head off to Virginia on Tuesday, so I decided to get Ayden's hair trimmed too. It really was just a trim, a little off the bangs so that it wasn't always in her eyes and just a little trim of the back to get it looking thicker. Mostly you can't even tell she had it done, which is just what I wanted. It was nice though (this made me think of your recent post, Tracy) the person who cut her hair kept some of it and gave her a little certificate with her hair attached. So cute! It was surprising because I was not expecting it in any way. I had to hold her while she got her first haircut so I wasn't able to get any pictures during the cut (not that it lasted all that long). She started out smacking the lady's hand away and by the end she was smiling and having a great time. I tried to get an after picture and she kept playing and running away from me, but I at least got one! I have high hopes for the next haircut. ( I know in this picture it kind of looks like we are standing outside, but I assure you we are not. She was standing at the door and I just managed to not get any of the door frame in the picture)

Here are some shots of the kids enjoying the playset. I love where it is in the yard because I can be standing in the kitchen and see them playing or I can sit on my couch and blog (such as I'm doing now) and still watch them. Love it, love it, love it!




This one is hard to tell but Tate is climbing the rock wall.
5 comments:
enjoy your warm weather, because it is COLD here! See you in just a few days! SO EXCITED!!!
Oh, forgot to say that you should have waited until you got here and Boagie could have given Ayden her first hair cut as well. :)
What fun to have such a great playset in your backyard. That would be a hit in our backyard but I don't think I could talk Mike into it! Ayden looks so cute with her new haircut! I hope you're having fun...I'm sure you are!
Ayden is a cutie and the playset turned out great! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Isn't it amazing how just a few snips can make the hair look fuller and so neat. Ayden is a cutie. That's funny she slapped her hand. I'm with Tracy...it would have been awesome to cut her hair. Something for me to look forward to for my granddaughter.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow. We're kind of crazy going in to DC on such a special day. A friend told me to take my ball gown & dancing shoes. ha,ha
Post a Comment