The other day while Tate was in school and Ayden and I were running some errands she asked me a question and I replied something like, "I'm not sure, honey."
Ayden: "No honey!"
Me: "What?"
A: "No honey, mama, no thank you."
Me: "You don't want me to call you honey?"
A: "No, no thank you, mama, no thank you."
Me: "Oh, . . .well ok. Umm. . . ok."
I don't know where that comes from but she told me that again this morning. Where is my baby?
Also this morning, after Tate left with Holley to school, I hear the little tap of her feet on the floor. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "I'm running, mama, I'm running." and then preceded to run around and around our kitchen and dining area. Time for morning exercise I guess.
I can hardly believe that she will be 2 in little over a month! Do you all remember when I told you I was pregnant with a second child? I know you all thought I was INSANE! Well, I was, but what a great surprise!
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Growning up so fast. Almost two years, time sure does fly. What beautiful and fun memories she's made in those short two years. Can't wait to see her & big brother.
I think instead of honey she would like to be called PRINCESS :) Just can't wait till she gets here! Precious lil' princess!
It's wierd - I think about when Calvin turned two and had his John Deere party and he seemed so big. It's hard to believe the "second round" will be coming up on 2 so soon!
Post a Comment