Here he is (about the middle of the pack) in line waiting to walk in. See that dazed look? It doesn't change throughout the ENTIRE event.
They walk in and get lined up, he finally spots us because we are way off to the side of the room.
Still looking at us, as the rest of the kids have started singing the songs.
All of the kids, with the exception of Tate and the little boy beside him, are singing the songs and doing the moves with the music.
Here is a better example of what I mean. He really didn't take his eyes off of us the entire graduation. The laughter has to do with Tate and the boy next to him (the boy next to him looked angry the entire time up there). For Tate there was no singing, no moves, nothing. I guess I should be happy that he stayed up there and didn't cry or run away. We'll work on next year for singing. The only thing that would have been better was to have Grant here so that we could get a picture of them together in their cap and gowns.



5 comments:
Congratulations to Tate! He is so cute. Loved the video. I figured out a perfect profession for him is to be a street entertainer. He sure can remain still and focused without even batting an eye.
No paternity test needed, I am not Tate's father. Was that a fire alarm I heard in the background...no...hmmm
OMG...that is too funny...he looked shellshocked...oh, that was a good laugh!
At least as a pilot he won't have to perform in front of everyone...maybe he can fly me to Calvin and Gunner's broadway show.
That's a classic "deer in the headlights" look. Too funny.
How do you make such calm children? Please tell me your secret! That is such classic Tate! Loved it!
Post a Comment