As if you couldn't already guess, Tate is into anything that moves. Planes, trains, cars, motorcycles, etc. He loves them all. So while the kids were playing the other day, Tate walks up to me and says "Mom, I'm going to be a pilot."

Do you see how serious he is? He then went on to ask me how soon he can drive. When we were leaving to go somewhere the other day he told me he would like to drive this time. I assure you he can tell ANYONE that he will be able to drive when he is 16. If he had a calendar in his room he would be marking off the days.
2 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! Maybe I can get cheaper plane tickets with Tate being my pilot. Would LOVE to have him fly "Boagie" to Mikie & Zachary's house.
You can tell he has a lot of friends whose Daddies fly airplanes!
Post a Comment