Ahhh, naps. Such a trying time for the kids and relaxing time for the adults. Ayden is not big on naps. She's not as bad as Grant (that is not to throw Grant under the bus, just a reality. He has come to equate 'quiet time' and 'resting' as some form of unique torture. Don't believe me? Just mention to him 'quiet time' or 'resting' and see what happens! ;)
Ayden will do 'quiet time' but she is a talker (we may be in trouble when school starts). So she starts chatting. To herself, Tate, her 'kids', whatever may be close. Even though I know she is tired she still keeps going, although occasionally she will talk herself to sleep.
Case in point:

She had been jabbering away, and then it was all of a sudden quiet. Not sure what was going on I went upstairs and this is what I found. Her asleep in the kids' reclining chair. She slept that way for her whole nap.
2 comments:
I want to see pictures of their shared room, please :) Funny, Zach talks himself to sleep too (but always in his crib) Must be something about #2 and always needing noise! :)
Cute! Glad the quiet found this and not some kind of trouble ;)
Post a Comment