Profile for amdywyman

Monday, April 26, 2010

Why, Oh Why, Oh WHY???

My daughter is firmly in the "why?" stage of development. She is deeply, and I mean DEEPLY entrenched. It doesn't matter if you stated the reason already, she will inevitably ask 'why?'.

Tate asked the other day why Ayden always asks 'why' and Andy replied, "Because she's three."

So now when Tate (who is also getting frustrated with all of these 'whys') says to Ayden, "Why do you always say why?"

She replies with "I'm supposed to, Tate, I'm three! I won't do it when I'm four!"

Oh boy. Four is a long way off.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! She sounds like Mikie who always tells us "I'll do that when I'm eleven or twelve." or some other really random high number. Do you ever spin it around on her and ask her "why do you think it's that way?" I bet she'd have some cute answers.

Boagie (Janice) said...

Funny! You should have said " She will stop by summertime when she is 3 1/4yrs." Enjoy rest of the year, ha,ha.