Here is a couple of shots of Ayden with her swim instructor Chelsea. We have been so lucky in finding two instructors who do wonderfully with the children.
This is Ayden practicing going underwater to get the rings.
Tate showing off his swimming. He really wants to be on the swim team so his goals are to be able to swim one length of the pool freestyle and one length on his back. He works so hard at his swimming and loves it!
Here is Tate practicing his breaststroke.
Here is Tate practicing his breaststroke.



3 comments:
I don't know how to view your videos. They tell me that it is a private video and I have to accept a friend request, but I don't see where to accept it?
I'm so proud of your kids! This makes me realize that I really do need to get my boys into swim lessons. Especially Mikie who is still a little afraid of the water. Zach loves going under and isn't afraid to jump to me, so I need to make sure he continues to love it. Our indoor pool isn't bad, but the locker rooms are HORRIBLE so it makes it hard to get dried off and dressed. Wishing i was back in whidbey with you guys! I know T & A have great role models to get them swimming! Way to go!
Oh, and welcome back to your blog :) We've missed you!
Yay! I can see them now. It tells me that it has been disabled by request but then gives me a link to watch it on youtube. So neat. You'll have to teach me how to do that.
So, do you think it'd be possible to get Mikie & Zach private lessons everyday while we are there in June? Really, I'm SO impressed by what Tate can do!!!!! He'll be a great addition to the swim team!
GREAT JOB swimming Tate & Ayden!!! You guys are doing wonderful. Wish I could go swimming with you.
Post a Comment