My two play that they are traveling, a lot! They love to 'travel' to different places such as Canada (makes sense, it's close and the Olympics just finished not long ago), Texas (makes sense also because we know people there and I went there last year) and Alabama (what? huh? we know absolutely no one in Alabama. We've never been to Alabama.) Where did Alabama come from??
Now Canada is hit and miss on their 'travel' agendas but they always, and I mean ALWAYS travel to Texas and Alabama. For some reason Alabama has stuck in their heads as a place they want to go. My son lamented the other day, "Mom, I NEVER get to go to Alabama and Texas! I want to go!"
I guess Alabama will have to be on the agenda some time in the future.
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my goodness. We HAVE to meet up in Alabama and let the kids have a reunion vacation. Mikie has been saying for over a year that he wants to live in Alabama! Where did our hillbillys come from???????
Wish Tate & Ayden would like to visit Iowa. We could show them all sort of farm things.Please tell them it's where the TALL corn grows and maybe they will detour through Iowa :)
Post a Comment