I know, so what's new, right? But I made a quick phone call and while I was on the phone Tate told me that Ayden was awake. So, while I was on the phone, Tate ran upstairs to entertain her. Usually that consists of giving her cars to play with while she is in her crib, but today when I went upstairs this is what I saw:

Tate had gotten books for them both to read and then climbed up into her crib to read with her. When I went up there he was 'reading' the book to Ayden. It was too cute! Just had to post it.


What a sweetheart he is to his little sister! Maybe a future teacher??!!
2 comments:
That is so unbelievably sweet!! What a great big brother.
I wish my children were that sweet with each other. Whenever Zach crawls into Mikie's bed, they tug on each other's blankies and eventually Zach ends up falling out on his head! Tate is so sweet!
Post a Comment