Profile for amdywyman

Thursday, July 31, 2008

More lists. . .

Well, the title of my blogs speaks to my constantly running lists, so just because (apparently) I didn't have enough lists going, I've added another. Holley got me going with igoogle. This is a web page you can personalize by putting on different gadgets. For example, my page has the weather, blog updates, a unit converter, my hotmail account, top news stories, local movie times (etc.!) and of course a TO-DO LIST. This looks like a notepad that you can actually type on, which I love. The only thing is they only allow seven items on the list (because that is as many as any one person can deal with at one time, supposedly), but maybe that's a good thing because then I take it a little more slowly.

Anyway, just had to post about my list obsession. If you looked around my house, all the random pieces of paper around here all have lists on them. It's sad, and I'm working on my problem one day at a time. Thanks, Holley, for feeding my sickness!!!;)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I want the blog update on mine! Remind me the next time we talk to have you walk me through it. I love my weather bug you put on mine! THANKS!!!!!