Profile for amdywyman

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Other things. . .

Now I meant to show these pictures about a week ago. But then my son pulled the fire alarm and then this got side tracked. The night before the 'fire alarm incident', my daughter decided to reach into the snack drawer. She can't see into it, she's too short, but she can reach and she grabbed the first thing she could. In this case it happened to be a bag of Reece's pieces that was leftover from 2 halloweens ago. (sad, I know, but I swear those things could outlast us all) Anyway, she grabbed the bottom of the bag, which means that Reece's pieces went flying all over the floor. When we went to see the damage, this is what we saw:
Caught!The race was on to put as many pieces in her mouth before we could get out the broom and sweep them all up!


Previews of other things: This weekend is the Whidbey Island Triathlon "Race the Rock" (Saturday, August 2), so if anyone would like to come see Holley and I race, come on down to Langley. The race starts at 8:00 a.m. but we should be finishing around 11:00 or so (probably earlier if you want to see Holley finish)

Also, Andy has agreed to do the City Chase with me on August 9th! I am so excited! This is another urban race like I did before with my mom, Holley and Heidi, but even more involved. They call this race a cross between Fear Factor and Amazing Race. It should be fun!

Just so we have way to much to do, the weekend after that we will be heading to Chelan for a week to visit with family. Look for a lot more blogs to come!

No comments: