Your toddler repeats it 15 times a day! Ok, maybe 15 is a stretch, but lately Tate has taken to saying "That's a good deal!" As in "I'm sharing with Ayden. That's a good deal, isn't it mommy?" or "I'm putting my toys away. That's a good deal."
I never realized that I said this so much. I think I have said it mostly in response to when Tate has told me that Grant or Ayden shared something with him. But now it has come back to haunt me! It makes me laugh, too!! It's so funny coming out of this three-year-old's mouth!
He has also taken to calling me 'mom' sometimes (courtesy of Grant :), which is just a little bit disconcerting. I'm so used to being called mommy! It just brings home how big he is getting and how fast he is getting there!!
I know this is a lot of posts for one day, but I had to get these in before I forgot about them. I'm getting older by the minute and my memory is not what it used to be!!!
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment