I don't understand what happened with my comments. Now that's two people that are having trouble (Carrie and Steph). The only thing I changed was that I wanted them embedded at the bottom of the post. So, I just looked through all the settings and can't figure out anything that I did differently or anything that would affect the ability to comment on my blog. I will keep looking.
Okay, it took some looking around but I think I know what you should sign in under. They give you options of profiles to sign in under, and since you have a blog, you need to sign in under a Google account. That is the same log in as your blog. Carrie, I'm not sure if this was your issue also or some other thing, but email me if it's something else that I may be able to fix! I would love to hear from you! Steph, let me know if this doesn't help you and I'll keep working on it!
Blogging Much!?!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Still not working - when I go to google account, nothing pulls up to let me enter my name or password or anything. I guess I'll just be anonymous for now...
Steph
I tried logging into my google / blogger account before and it didn't work...it says "Your request could not be processed. Please try again"...can't post on Holley's either and she is the other one with the embedded comment box. -Carrie
I didn't know it would let me do anonymous posts..thanks steph, at least that worked! - Carrie
Post a Comment