Profile for amdywyman

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing Around

Ayden and Tate always see me in my swim cap and goggles when I go swimming, so this morning Ayden wanted to try to look like me.

Don't know why she's so serious in this one. Looks like a mugshot.

That's better.
After we had taken a couple shots of her in just the swim cap she had to look at the pictures on the camera. She kept pointing to herself and saying 'baby!' I kept telling her that the baby was Ayden, and I said "Do you see Ayden?", and then she would point at herself and look at me like I was crazy. I probably am.

Once she saw the pictures of herself she ran over to my swim bag and got the goggles and asked to put them on. Then we got these pictures:

Once she saw herself on the camera in swim cap and goggles she was all done. She removed the cap and goggles and happily played elsewhere.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Has she ever gone swimming like that? Too cute!

Boagie (Janice) said...

What a cutie! Do they ever have children's TRI T's; if so she's ready. Love the color of your hat.

Marion said...

She is too cute! Like mother, like daughter! They love to imitate everything you do and sometimes can be scary! Give her hugs and kisses from us! Tate, too!