Profile for amdywyman

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quotables

I needed to empty out the Quotables on the side of the blog and get them to a main post for the ending of the year. So this is just everything that was over there.

"Mom, the moon has a light in it's belly" - Tate while we were driving home one evening.

"I want snow flakes for breakfast." This is after I asked Tate what kind of cereal he wanted. It took until I looked in the cupboard and saw the corn flakes box before I realized what he wanted. Where he got snow flakes I have no idea.

"Mommy look! It's a half-moon!
It's full of watermelon. Grant told me." - Tate as we were driving. Whatever happened to cheese??

"Look mommy! My penis is in a taco!" - Tate, looking down at himself while sitting on the toilet.


"Mommy, will you come wipe me? Vamanos!" - Tate (isn't learning spanish fun???!!)

"Mommy, I love you very, very much! Can you give me a great big hug?" - Tate, the words that make it ALL worthwhile.


"Does it taste like my bottom? (referring to the lunch he was eating, then:) I eat the peel from apples. They're good for my body." - Ok, I THINK that he meant to say "Is it good for my body?" because after he said that he looked at me like, "What the hell did I just say?" which is exactly what I was thinking.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

They sure are saying some funny things now that they are getting closer to 4. Can't wait for next year's quotables! My favorite ones are about the moon and the snowflakes...They should definitely make a cereal called snowflakes. Let me know when you get this published into a book...I'd like to know how much it costs and how it turns out! Oh, really liked how you added music to your blog and the song choice was so perfect!!! Is that a feature you can add as a gadget?

Boagie (Janice) said...

Love all of Tate's cute sayings. Have you ever noticed that alot have food in them...watermelon, apples, tacos,etc. Guess we know why...with all your good cooking!