Profile for amdywyman

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random things

I was sitting on the couch while the kids were playing and I looked over and saw this:

This is my son and daughter folding themselves into the little toy cubby.
They had to clear all of the toys out first (which they did VERY neatly of course) and the next thing I knew I was looking at their rear ends sticking out of cubbies. Interesting.
This first video is of Ayden the night before we left for Harrison Hot Springs. Her new favorite thing is to strip off her clothes and run around in her diaper. This was her playing with her shirt half off.



This is more of climbing into the cubby. How my son got his entire body into one of these I have no idea.


Holley, James, Andy and I were playing Dicecapades, and they would have us do totally random things like sit ups, push ups and arm wrestle (that's not the only stuff, but just an example of the physical activities). Ok, I really sucked at this, but it was so hilarious I just couldn't put any real effort into it. Plus Holley is freakishly strong!



This is the last one, I promise! This is a little video of our walk around Harrison Hot Springs. I was trying to get Holley and James acting goofy. I swear those two cannot walk together without goofing off! I had just missed the best part when they were doing the walk from The Monkeys and just generally acting crazy.

6 comments:

Holley said...

Oh my goodness! How in the heck did Tate get in there??? That is FREAKY!

Tracy said...

You've got quiet the contortionists (sp?)

Tracy said...

Ok...so I realized after I pushed publish that I also spelled quite wrong...oops! Why don't they have spell check on the comment section????

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have to watch out for Holley. Remember not to give her anything sharp while playing games... It looked like Tate just kind of folded himself up like a pretzel and squeezed right in to that box! He must be pretty flexible.
Steph

Holley said...

WHAT! I know nothing about sharp objects during game play... Ummmm pencil erasers don't count right???

Boagie (Janice) said...

I'll be waiting to see Tate on some Ripley Believe It or Not show. Wish I could bend like that. I have a hard time touching my toes.