When I was at Safeway the other day Ayden saw these little pumpkins and wanted one, so I got one for her and Tate. When they woke up from their naps I let them decorate their pumpkins with marker. This was a simple way to celebrate the start of fall but mostly it was a great distraction while I made dinner.

What a little ham!

Tate was concentrating on his design:

A little video of their activity:
3 comments:
Oh Amber I love your new background! I totally can see I need to update mine! That was such a great idea with the pumpkins! Tis the season for pumpkin decorating!
I love your opening picture of the yellow tree. Tate sure was excited about his marker tower! I love how he just talks and talks while working. Great idea to use markers on the pumpkins...did any get on the wall? ;-p
Cute video clip. Is Tate left handed? Hope you shellac their designs for the season. Love your new background. Happy Fall to all.
Post a Comment