Profile for amdywyman

Monday, October 27, 2008

Blast from the Past October: My kids

The other day I kept thinking about how it used to be to have one child (kind of hard to remember) and then thought about how small my kids used to be, basically reminiscing. So, here are a few pictures to help me remember.

Here is Tate right after he was born. 6 lbs. 11 oz. Look at those skis for feet. I realized as I looked at this picture that his foot looks broken!
Here he is at his first birthday party. Not feeling very well and he cried when everyone sang him happy birthday.

His second birthday.


His third birthday.
Here is Ayden after she was born. 8 lbs 3 oz. The biggest surprise this day was that we had a girl. Never thought it would happen.
Her first birthday. She had learned to walk only about a month before.
They are so big, and doing so much now it's hard to keep up!

2 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

Thanks for sharing.It is hard to believe the kids are going on 4 and 2 now. You & Andy need to pat each other on the back for raising such cute & good kids. I enjoy reading all your special moments with them.

Steph said...

Wow - Tate did have huge feet!!! But he was so tiny! I love to see the pictures of how they grow. What was life like without kids???