Profile for amdywyman

Friday, October 17, 2008

Too Cute!

In honor of Sarah and Sarah Beth (and Sarah Beth's 'crazy' hair) I put Ayden's hair into two pig tails. She looked adorable!

The attitude here that you see is her wanting some milk. I told her if she smiled I would give her some. See how well she cooperates?? She is not stubborn at all (and she definitely doesn't take after me ;)


3 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

She's adorable in pigtails! Can't believe she's that big already. Her little face is so expressionable (don't know if this is a word) but you get my drift. She is so darn cute, even when she is pouting. How can you ever correct her? (Adyen,you melt my heart :)

Steph said...

See, to me, that look is totally saying, "Mommy, come on, take these things out of my hair! I am way too old for the pigtails..." How cute!

Tracy said...

Totaly agree with Steph...I'm NOT a fan of pigtails!