Profile for amdywyman

Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving Forward

The other day Tate finally decided to care about whether or not he could actually ride his tricycle. He has had it for quite a while now, and has known how to ride it but before this he always just pedaled it a couple of times and then quit. For some reason, today was the day. Nothing exciting here, mostly just documenting for future reference. Don't mind Tate's signs of frustration either.

After I told him what a good job he did by riding the tricycle all around the driveway, he told me, "Yes, I did do a good job! Look mommy, I ride just like Grant does!"



2 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

Next time start him at the TOP of the driveway, mother. (Remember he wasn't in this for a placing like your tri t's. ha,ha.)You just wanted him to use his leg muscles like you & Holley had to. Good encouragement.

Steph said...

Funny! I loved all the fussing - just like a 3 year old boy! Calvin got interested in riding a bike the last time we went to my sister's. Of course, he and my niece just fought like crazy over her pink and purple bike... Guess that's what Santa will be bringing him. (not pink and purple though)