Profile for amdywyman

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Music to my ears!

Holley and I take turns taking the boys into school so that we both don't have to drive all the way into town two days a week.

So this morning I picked up Grant and we were all happily driving to school, listening to the radio, with Grant, Tate and Ayden chatting with each other in the back. Then about half way to school, everyone broke out into song.

Tate was singing, "Trucks are different than cars, cars are different than trucks. And signs, and houses. But I don't knoooooooooooooooow!" (he likes to sing about all the things he sees outside the car window and he had mentioned to me that he had dreamed about trucks and cars last night)

Although I couldn't hear him right away because he was all the way in the back, I did catch bits and pieces of what Grant was singing. "E says 'ah', y says 'ah'" I didn't hear his whole song but I'm pretty sure that everything said 'ah' today.

Ayden just sang a lovely melody with no words.

All this began and ended at the same time. 4 lovely songs (including the radio) all at once.

2 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

When they get their music career on the way, I'll be there opening night with the Joneses. The songs are much better than the crying (I want out of this car seat). Happy Trails to you.

Carrie said...

I love the stuff they come up with...it doesn't matter how out of key they are, or if it makes sense, it is always fun to hear!