Profile for amdywyman

Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is why I have two kids

There are many reasons why you may (or may not, as the case may be) want more than one child, but if I had only one child I would be expected to do this:


As the case is, I have two so I can sit back and eat my bon-bons and get fruity drinks delivered by the pool boy, (ummm, I mean, in reality that is, that the bon-bons are the kids left over snacks and/or lunch and, well, I'm completely delusional about the fruity drinks and pool boy, but it sounds nice, doesn't it?), while they play so nicely (and my son does all the work).

Yep, that's me. June Cleaver in pearls and high heels, constantly cleaning and baking all day long.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hilarious!!! Is that the doll stroller? What a good big brother.

Boagie (Janice) said...

Looks like fun, I was waiting for the stroller to tip over and someone get hurt, glad I was wrong. Sitting by the pool, eating bon-bons and enjoying a fruity drink sounds great right about now. I think all of you young mothers and your mothers should try this sometime....perferably before we (the mothers)get to old and would have to drink prune juice while using the arthritic pool.

Tracy said...

Who would have thought the famous "doll stroller" would one day be used to push his little sister! So glad you got that on video.