Just a few shots of the kids playing. I love it when they play together so nicely, which luckily enough, is the majority of the time. Ayden asks for Tate when he isn't around and vice versa. They also fight like cats and dogs. Such is sibling rivalry. Apparently sibling rivalry doesn't account for large age differences either because my brother used to not let me in his room (he was three and I was fifteen) because I might 'touch' his toys. (On the other side of that, I was about the only one he allowed to read him his favorite book "Hop on Pop", thereby showing the love-hate relationship amongst siblings)
Ayden has learned to strip herself down and this is how she came downstairs to see me.

Our little g diaper baby.

Here she is petting a frog we found in our backyard. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. I tried to get a picture with Tate too but the frog jumped away too fast.

This is a cooperation moment. They both wanted to rock on the giraffe and instead of it turning into a fight they both sat on the rocker and rocked together. For about 5 minutes.


This little ham wanted his picture taken. He looks so much like Andy in this picture, it's amazing.
2 comments:
What great kids you have! Thought the sharing of the giraffe was pretty cool. They could ride double on Holley's horses
sometime. Loved the orange diaper for fall. Wish I could have seen the tiny frog...Ayden was so cute petting it. And yes Tate does look alot like Andy.
Cute pictures. When I first glanced at the one of Ayden petting the frog I thought it was Tate!
Post a Comment