Profile for amdywyman

Monday, October 13, 2008

Long week. . .

I know it's been almost a week since I posted. This is not for lack of anything to post but lack of time to post it. It kept me awake last night thinking about how much I wanted to blog about different activities. So here is a run-down of what we've been up to:

Last Tuesday we had a fire department field trip with the boys (separate blog), then Wednesday I had Jack most of the day (separate blog) and Thursday Holley and I went down to Bellevue and went shopping at the mall. Thursday, early in the day is a great time to go! Hardly any people! We had much successful shopping for the kids. I found Ayden's Christmas dress, it is a cute red and green plaid with her initials embroidered on it, and got her these cute shoes and pumpkin sweater, and this great green coat! Tate also got quite a few clothes, mostly with trains (Gymboree line) which he loves and a great reversible shirt with dogs on it. We also found this great baby store called Merry-Go-Round Baby that has just everything we love in it! (It's too bad that our kids have outgrown most of it. We needed to find it earlier!)

All this was, of course, leading up to the dreaded Friday. We knew it would come but we didn't realize it would be so fast! On Friday Holley and I got up early and went to breakfast with Lynn. Our final time to see her in quite a while because she left later that afternoon. We didn't even get that much time at breakfast because Holley and I had to rush out to go to the boys class picture. Then my kids and I picked up Andy and headed into town for more errands and Tate's individual picture. Luckily Saturday was a somewhat laid-back day and then Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch with my family (separate blog). What a crazy, sad week.

2 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

I wish we had neat stores around here like you have out there. If we do have them, I do not know where they are.

Tracy said...

Seperate blog??? meaning still to come? waiting with baited breath! You didn't need to find that store earlier...you just need to have more children ;-) I can't believe it was Lynn's last day. I'm so sad for you two but happy for Steph. Did you know that if you click on the blog name instead of the post title on our sidebar you can see all the previous posts too? Just wondering if you had a chance to see the two I posted before our Anniversary one since I did it all in the same day. There is a funny video of Zachary on the State Fair post.