Profile for amdywyman

Monday, December 22, 2008

How can there be more???

As most of you know, since most of you have lived here for some period of time, we don't get much snow and if we do it doesn't last very long. Well this has been almost a week and it's still here! I can't believe how much snow we actually have and it just keeps coming!

Proof:


And a little video:


4 comments:

Boagie (Janice) said...

Awesome pictures. Great video. Since I get to see this EVERY winter, it's no big deal; but I'm glad you get to enjoy it with your family. It looks like a fluffy snow...can't make a snowman; but it makes great SNOW ice cream or snow cones.

Carrie said...

Holy Cow! That is bizarre for Whidbey! I am a little jealous...it is freezing here today so I wish we had snow, but will be 60 degrees by X-mas day! This is one freaky December!

Tracy said...

It's sooo beautiful! I wish I was there! I even miss the gray sky! I love Whibey! It does make your "backyard project" a little hard to complete by Christmas, doesn't it?

Leah said...

I'm so jealous! I'd much rather have a snowy Christmas than a tropical one...